I got the September list done! I made it a "Photo Challenge" instead of "Photo-a-Day" that way we can approach the list as a scavenger hunt. I numbered them too though for those who want to continue with a Photo-a-Day format. The best of both worlds!
- “A Boo Radley Moment” from To Kill a Mockingbird
- Oh the Places You'll Go
- The Joy Luck Club
- The Happiness Project
- “Small acts of kindness and love.” – Gandalf
- The Hunger Games
- "A person's a person no matter how small!" - Horton
- The Color Purple
- Rear Window
- The Language of Flowers
- The Book Thief
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened
- “Riddikulus!” – Professor Lupin
- “We go together like peas and carrots.” – Forrest Gump
- Happy at Home
- “May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.” from The Hobbit
- Snugglepot and Cuddlepie
- The Scarlet Letter
- Orange is the New Black
- Perks of Being a Wallflower
- 50 Shades of Grey
- Great Expectations
- Rot & Ruin
- Little house in the Big Woods
- Miss Perigrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- The Birds
- "Reading is a gift." – Owen Meany
I think it's a nice assortment of deep thinking and fluff! I'm looking forward to seeing the interpretations of this one.
I don't really want to do this monthly, but I'm enjoying August and just now getting into the swing of it. I'd like to give it another go now that I've gotten into the rythm of it. Plus, September is another month, like August, that doesn't have a focus of it's own. You know, summer's fading, but it's not quite fall yet, no major holidays . . .
So, anyone in for one more month? I'd like the focus to be "literary" and figure this one will take more thinking and planning, so we'd better start early generating the list. I'm thinking everything from picture books to classics to non-fiction to new releases. Titles, characters, quotes, ideas . . .