Challenge #14: using digital word art (.png files)
Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:08 AM
Here's my example for this week:
Here I created my canvas in PS and dragged my word art onto it. I used Katie Pertiet's Happy Words brushes and rubons. I positioned in on the lower right of my canvas and added my journaling. I recolored my word art using a gradient. Then I printed it out, added photos, embellishments and stitched and I was done!
1. Create a new 8.5x11 canvas, 300 dpi
2. Open your digital word-art .png file.
3. Drag it onto your canvas and position as desired. At this point you can recolor all or part of the word art to coordinate with your photos.
4. Add journaling and print!
1. Create a new document
2. Insert picture, browse to select the .png file you want to use
3. Add journaling and print!
Note: I ran into some problems trying this on Word on my computer -- I have Word 2002, but a friend tried it using Word 2003 and had no trouble. Let me know how it works for you!
In my bag: Canon Digital Rebel T1i, plus 50 mm 1.8
Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:30 AM
Scrap your Events, Everyday Life, Travel, Yourself, Page Parts Challenge, Back to Class, Digital Templates, Art Journaling 101, Souvenirs of the Season, Sense and Sensibility, Embellishments Beautifully Handmade, Product Pizzazz 101 and 102, Art Journaling 102, Scraproom with a View, Beginner and Intermediate Photo Editing, Your Life through the lens, Oodles of Doodles Alumni
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users