Challenge #6 - reversed out type
Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:19 PM
In Photoshop/Photoshop Elements:
1. Create a new blank document. Using the rectangular marquee tool, create a selection (rectangle) on a new layer and fill that selection with your background color. Make your rectangle only as big as you need in order to conserve ink.
2. Select the type tool, change your color to white and type your text.
3. Print your journaling on white cardstock or photo paper.
1. In a new document, create a text box.
2. Go to Format, Format Text Box and select a color for the Fill field.
3. Type your journaling and make sure the color of your text is white.
4. Print your journaling on white cardstock or photo paper.
Here is my example:
I created my journaling in Photoshop and used a patterned paper for my background. I did this by clipping my patterned paper on top of the rectangle I created in step 1 above.
In my bag: Canon Digital Rebel T1i, plus 50 mm 1.8
Posted 03 December 2008 - 06:39 AM
I've wanted to try this for ages - hopefully this will be the push I need!
Scrap your Events, Everyday Life, Travel, Yourself, Page Parts Challenge, Back to Class, Digital Templates, Art Journaling 101, Souvenirs of the Season, Sense and Sensibility, Embellishments Beautifully Handmade, Product Pizzazz 101 and 102, Art Journaling 102, Scraproom with a View, Beginner and Intermediate Photo Editing, Your Life through the lens, Oodles of Doodles Alumni
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users