December Daily

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mpcapistran

mpcapistran

doesn't bother to knock

• REGISTERED
  • 497 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, photography, calligraphy, travel, water painting, home decor, cooking.

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

What started as my "our December story" finished as a December Daily album. I don't really know why. Probably because I knew this format and way of doing things so it was making the process easier. 

I started blogging religiously about my album. Rarely skipping a day. And the more December moved forward, the more I was running after the next blog post. At a certain moment, I just stopped. I thought I'd rather spend some family time, enjoy the moment, do my album and share it later with my beloved blog readers and fellow scrapbookers. 

Well, what was supposed to be a little later turned into much later and so I just uploaded the end of my album on my blog. I won't be uploading all the images here because it requires too much adjustments and resizing, etc. So if you want to see it, the only way of doing so is by going to my blog, right here. :)

As soon as I have some minutes I'll go take a peek in the gallery to see what everybody else has done. :) 

I'm still not sure about next year, what I'll do, if I'll do something special or just use my Project Life album. I think finishing a December Daily is like giving north to a baby. It takes time to overcome it and think about the next one. ;)

Marie-Pierre

my blog

Instagram

#2 Terry

Terry

mom, wife, golfer, business woman & digi scrapper!

• REGISTERED
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:34 AM

I still haven't finished my December Story album. Congrats to you for finishing!!

Terry

gallery_11329_466_10002.jpg

#3 Kristy T

Kristy T

repeating stories

• REGISTERED
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:Photography, scrapbooking, making cards, baking yummy things to eat (not so much cooking dinner)

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

Beautiful album Marie.  It must have taken a while to photograph and post it all.

Blogging at - http://kristytdesigns.com

#4 mpcapistran

mpcapistran

doesn't bother to knock

• REGISTERED
  • 497 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, photography, calligraphy, travel, water painting, home decor, cooking.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

yes, Kristy, that's often the problem with blogging. Making a project is one thing but the time is almost doubled when I need to photography it and post it... But it's nice to share, so, :)

Marie-Pierre

my blog

Instagram

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users