Photo

Falling behind my goals already! Anyone else?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 mnjenlittle

mnjenlittle

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:scrapping, reading, Silhouette crafting, cross-stitch, crochet, and coloring.

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:08 PM

oh my goodness! I totally lost the will to keep track of everything!  :shocked:

I am just going to keep scrapping and see how many pages I can get done the next couple of weeks. lol! You guys rock on!

• okmama and DawnMcD like this

calvinball2.gif

#22 Skippydoo

Skippydoo

in the front hall checking out the furniture

• REGISTERED
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Disney Parks, Sci Fi, scrapbooking, art journaling, travelers notebooks,

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:09 PM

I did not get my epic scrapping session done this weekend.  I got 2 PL pages done, but that's all.  I did spend hours with my godchildren and got some adorable pics to scrap.  I so need to scrap scrap scrap!

calvinball.gif post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j

#23 DawnMcD

DawnMcD

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:37 AM

I am falling even more behind no lol.  But my MIL has been quite ill and I have had to help out. I did get 2 layouts , a card and a Bridal Shower Centerpiece done. I am proud of that.  I may have more crafting time this week. let's hope for the best.

• kscraps1 likes this

Dawn 

calvinball.gif

#24 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

knows where the cookies are

• REGISTERED
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:49 AM

I did not get my epic scrapping session done this weekend.  I got 2 PL pages done, but that's all.  I did spend hours with my godchildren and got some adorable pics to scrap.  I so need to scrap scrap scrap!

I am falling even more behind no lol.  But my MIL has been quite ill and I have had to help out. I did get 2 layouts , a card and a Bridal Shower Centerpiece done. I am proud of that.  I may have more crafting time this week. let's hope for the best.

Hey, Ladies, I don't think at the end we will be saying "I wish I had racked up more Calvinball points!"  That time playing with kids and helping family are what life is all about. 

I have a busy couple of weeks ahead, and was lucky enough to have time in the first half of the month to push toward my goal:  it really is rare that I have time, opportunity, ideas, mojo, photos & product I want/need to play with, all at the same time.

Lots of month left.  Hope you gals get some scrappy time in.

• okmama, kscraps1, mroberts3 and 2 others like this

calvinball.gifphoto-thumb-11329.png?_r=1488809346bilde_1.jpeg

#25 jumpgate

jumpgate

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Disneyphile, Sci Fi Fanatic, History buff (and teacher), Book lover

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:58 PM

You don't know how important squashing Terry really is to me ;)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  • okmama likes this

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#26 Katiecb

Katiecb

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

I think I'm out.  :unsure: I haven't managed to do any scrapbooking so far this month. Any free time that I have during the week goes toward knitting a scarf for my mom to match the hat I made her a couple of months ago -- I'm trying to finish it while the weather is still cold during her daily walks! -- and the next two weekends are robotics and winter drumline competitions, with no time for me to scrap. 

I haven't completely given up yet, but I'm just thinking it is very unlikely.  :crybaby: I'm taking the first week in April as vacation to be home with the kids during their spring break. I think I might be able to do some scrapbooking that week, but by then, Calvinball will be long gone! 

However, I'm going to keep watching; I enjoy being a spectator, even when I can't participate!  :clap:  :cheerleader:

~ Katie ~

SmileTag_200.jpg   calvinball.gif

#27 Ladydoc

Ladydoc

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, podcasting, art, photography, travel, knitting, reading, design, sustainability, anthropology

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:02 PM

I made a ridiculously little goal, so I'm sitting here smug as a bug about how much I've exceeded that.

• okmama likes this

post-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb_zcalvinball_zpsqay1lvvv.gifclickheresmall_zpsu4msbetn.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users