• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 CrystalB

CrystalB

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

Late to the party but my goal is 31 layouts at least and to kill my scrap drawer.  I also would like to make some kits on the days i ma not feeling it for my crop/retreat next month.

I would love to incorporate more of this stuff I have that is sitting here, so the rules are helping me do that! Time to literally dust off the big shot and some embossing folders! (I get a point for that what! WOOHOO!)

• kscraps1, LisaDV and CABoyle like this

#62 dandalion2002

dandalion2002

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Scrapbooking, genealogy research, reading, cupcake baking, and photography

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:54 PM

I want my goal to be to complete 30 layouts and finish 10 Project Life pages. I also think I want to get about 10 cards done this month too. 

• kscraps1 and LisaDV like this

#63 jumpgate

jumpgate

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Disneyphile, Sci Fi Fanatic, History buff (and teacher), Book lover

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:24 AM

My other goal is to SUBMIT MY DARNED POINTS.

I was 1st place week one in 2016, top 10 in week 2 and then I fell off the wagon.

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#64 Ladydoc

Ladydoc

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 642 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, art, photography, travel, knitting, reading, design

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

I want to complete 2 layouts every weekend. I'm not sure I can do more, but now that I write that, maybe I'll surprise myself!

post-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb_zcalvinball_zpsqay1lvvv.gifclickheresmall_zpsu4msbetn.jpg

#65 Scrappyconfessions

Scrappyconfessions

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Scrapbooking,Traveling and Photography

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:57 AM

This is my first years. My goal is to get 40 layouts done. So excited to join in.
  • kscraps1, LisaDV and CABoyle like this

#66 mawscrap8

mawscrap8

in the front hall checking out the furniture

• REGISTERED
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Pages & cards & canvas & journaling & planning

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:08 PM

I think I put goals somewhere else on another forum, but I wanted to revisit now that I'm 3 days into this crazy experience.  And put them in the right place.....

1.  I absolutely, positively COMMIT to at least 1 page per day (and update stats accordingly so I don't get behind)

2. First "area of interest" will be my scrap pile of souvenirs that I dumped out from bags and boxes and sorted onto my craft table

3. Next will be miscellaneous hardcopy photos that I know I have electronically and which are too big to file in my year-by-year shoe boxes.  Why not make pages and tell a story that I haven't scrapped before, right?

4. Next will be pages for two books I'm trying to finish -- South Pacific cruise from 2015 and 8000-mile-road trip from 2016

5. Next will be pages for the "life stages" books I've created for 70+ years of family photos that have been lying around in a million different places.  I have sorted them and actually started scrapping.  Started with "the Kathy years" to cover my birth up til I became "Mommy", then it switches to all-about-the-kid, and so on.  

6. I'm hyper and LOVE switching gears so I will definitely move from one category to the next, mostly trying to get things done that NEED to be done, and secondarily trying to get LOTS and LOTS of Calvinball points!

Achievable goals: 

1.  Completely clear (by scrapping) ALL the souvenirs/keepsakes/tickets/post cards, etc. from my crafting (aka dining) table

2.  5 pages using existing hardcopy pics that are too big for shoe boxes but have untold stories

3.  5 pages from South Pacific cruise

4.  5 pages from 8000-mile baseball road trip

5.  5 pages from life-stages (Kathy years, T-Boy years, 3-of-us years, empty nest years, Granny-&-Grumpy years)

6.  5 current events pages (pic out my window, at dgk activities, at favorite resto, craft room re-do, etc.)

7.  5 non-photo stories using souvenirs, keepsakes or images from the web

8.  5 scrapbook pages using mixed media elements

9.  5 art journal pages -- background, texture and photos or sayings

10. 5 weekly planner pages -- publish pics every Sunday night

• LisaDV likes this

#67 KimInIa

KimInIa

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:28 PM

this being my first year, I am keeping my goals lower than those I am seeing... I am sticking with 10.  I am currently working on finishing December 2016 & working my way through 2013-up to Valentine's day.  I usually get to scrap a few nights a week & on Sundays,then with the hubby out town for a whole weekend later this month, I plan to do A LOT of scrapping then!

• LisaDV and CABoyle like this

Kim   :rolleyes:

calvinball.gifpost-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j

#68 Skippydoo

Skippydoo

• REGISTERED
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Disney Parks, Sci Fi, scrapbooking, art journaling, travelers notebooks,

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

My Calvinball goals:

1. Kill at least 2 kits
  2. Complete 1 Disneyworld mini album, and 1 Disneyland mini album
  3. Complete mini album for my dog that passed away
  4. Complete at least 30 layouts

calvinball.gif post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j

#69 texasjen

texasjen

• REGISTERED
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

I made a LO today, so I got my goal accomplished!  (Get back into scrapping after an 8 month or so hiatus.)

So I think it's time for another goal.  I really want to say a page a day from here through the end of the month...but I have 2 final exams and a big research paper due in the next 2 weeks.  Plus we will be out of town for a wedding next weekend.

So I am going to say 20 LOs (including the 1 I made today) is my new goal for the month.  It will definitely be a stretch, but I think (hope!) it's feasible.  

• LisaDV, jumpgate and gonewiththewind like this

#70 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

knows where the cookies are

• REGISTERED
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

I made a LO today, so I got my goal accomplished!  (Get back into scrapping after an 8 month or so hiatus.)

So I think it's time for another goal.  I really want to say a page a day from here through the end of the month...but I have 2 final exams and a big research paper due in the next 2 weeks.  Plus we will be out of town for a wedding next weekend.

So I am going to say 20 LOs (including the 1 I made today) is my new goal for the month.  It will definitely be a stretch, but I think (hope!) it's feasible.  

So glad you were bitten by the bug again!  Sounds like a lot on your plate this month, but here's hoping you can meet your new goal!

• LisaDV likes this

calvinball.gifphoto-thumb-11329.png?_r=1488809346bilde_1.jpeg

#71 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

• REGISTERED
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:38 AM

I am working on my 31st page!  So my goal for the Month of March will be met!

Not sure if I will get any more scrapping done this month.  Busy times ahead.  If I do get a little time, Lord knows I have more than enough photos--and a list of titles to go with them--and supplies and glue to accomplish something scrappy, but I tend to do much better when I am on a roll and creating every day.  Takes me a bit of time to get my head back in the game KWIM?

Yesterday i cleaned up my scraproom (need to remember to give myself a point for that today), leaving out the supplies for the page on my counter now.  Not sure if I want to rush to get this DONE or to draw out the experience, enjoying every step...

• kscraps1 and snapsandsnippets like this

#72 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

• REGISTERED
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:52 PM

And I am DONE!!!

:froggy:  :bounce:  :razz:  :froggy:  :bounce:  :razz:  :froggy:  :bounce: 

• kscraps1, LisaDV, jumpgate and 4 others like this

#73 carolynhasacat

carolynhasacat

• REGISTERED
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

Woo hoo! Congrats, Gramma Dee!

• LisaDV likes this

calvinball.gif

#74 LisaDV

LisaDV

• REGISTERED
  • 128 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:49 AM

I hit my goal last week!  Now I'm just going to see how many stories I can get told. 

• kscraps1, Gramma Dee, JustJac and 1 other like this

calvinball.gif

#75 Terry

Terry

mom, wife, golfer, business woman & digi scrapper!

• REGISTERED
  • 2,817 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

great Lisa!!

Terry

gallery_11329_466_10002.jpg

#76 Linda S

Linda S

• REGISTERED
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:00 PM

Congratulations, Lisa! I'm not even close to mine, but still hoping I'll make it.

<p>calvinball.gif     post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users