Photo

Digi Art in art show

No replies to this topic

#1 Ladydoc

Ladydoc

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, podcasting, art, photography, travel, knitting, reading, design, sustainability, anthropology

Posted 13 May 2016 - 10:31 AM

I had a digi art piece accepted to a student art show that will be at The Red Door Gallery in Sacramento, CA. Opening reception on Saturday evening. I always like to show my art but did not get anything ready in time for the student art show on campus this spring. happy to have this opportunity. I owe a lot to digi scrapbooking for my Photoshop expertise in addition to the classes I've taken.

Saturday should be a fun day. My junior college is having a Warhol show (open for just 6 days) and the reception is 4-6pm. The school is one of the 200 in America to be a beneficiary of the Warhol estate and I think may be the only junior college with that honor. Our local museum, The Crocker, has the Warhol portrait show until mid June; so, it's a feast for my Warhol enthusiastic eyes. I took International Contemporary Art History this semester and thank my east coast friends, including the wonderful women from GIS, who indulged my art gallery viewing this spring. It's Second Saturday; so I think we may try to visit a few other galleries, too. I do need to write some short essays for a final next Tuesday but I feel ready for that. Nice to be done school and looking forward to making art for the fun of it this summer!

Attached Thumbnails

• snow after fire_web.jpg

• Stefanie and mfortunato like this

post-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb_zcalvinball_zpsqay1lvvv.gifclickheresmall_zpsu4msbetn.jpg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users