• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 JustJac

JustJac

in the front hall checking out the furniture

• REGISTERED
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:49 PM

Have you bought anything scrappy related that you love this month? I bought an old library card catalogue that is going to store my pictures. I just have to find the perfect spot for it.

32568443454_27543bb020_n.jpg

• okmama, kscraps1, snapsandsnippets and 2 others like this

calvinball.gif

#2 DebbieHodge

DebbieHodge

Get It Scrapped! teacher

• ADMINISTRATORS
  • 6,796 posts
  • Interests:writing, scrapbooking, family & friends

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

ooo! that's beautiful.

• kscraps1 and craftymeggy like this

#3 carolynhasacat

carolynhasacat

• REGISTERED
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:21 PM

That's adorable!

I've only purchased ink for my printer, but my favorite part is that I ordered it from Canon and they sent me tons of free printer paper. Like, so much that I had to ask someone else to carry the box up to my studio for me because it was so heavy.

• kscraps1, craftymeggy and JustJac like this

calvinball.gif

#4 Terry

Terry

mom, wife, golfer, business woman & digi scrapper!

• REGISTERED
  • 2,821 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:07 PM

I purchased a few brushes from Anna Aspnes and got a free mini kit---cause I spent more than $20!

Terry

gallery_11329_466_10002.jpg

#5 Gramma Dee

Gramma Dee

knows where the cookies are

• REGISTERED
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

That library catatlog box is gorgeous!!!

I haven't bought anything just for Calvinball unless you count the page protectors I had to order and the glue refills I had to buy to keep up the pace. 

And to pick up the glue refills, I had to stop at the LSS, where I picked up the new SS Domestic Bliss collection (which I have used on a few pages) and some Christmas foil papers I got at 50% while I was there...

• kscraps1, craftymeggy and mawscrap8 like this

calvinball.gifphoto-thumb-11329.png?_r=1488809346bilde_1.jpeg

#6 CABoyle

CABoyle

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:35 PM

What a great buy!  No new purchases here, other than tape.  I'm trying to work through some of my supplies now so that I can buy new ones before a retreat in May.

• kscraps1 likes this

#7 jumpgate

jumpgate

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Disneyphile, Sci Fi Fanatic, History buff (and teacher), Book lover

Mama of 3 sons.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

I just received a pre-order I made a few weeks back from A Cherry on Top --

https://goo.gl/photo...uaYQYm3iypQnZ1A

• kscraps1, craftymeggy, JustJac and 1 other like this

Merrick

calvinball.gif

#8 mroberts3

mroberts3

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

Haven't bought anything as great as that card catalog! Just some Scoretape, glue dots, and printer ink. And paw print stickers for my kitty page. Oh, wait - I did buy something great - the new Cricut Expore Air 2! (How could I forget? Maybe cause I haven't even taken it out of the box yet - too busy with Calvinball!) I had been eyeing it, but thought it was too expensive for me right now, but then it was on HSN on craft day for a good price - best part is they have flex pay! And very good shipping costs to Alaska! Yay! 

• kscraps1 and CABoyle like this

calvinball.gif

#9 okmama

okmama

telling stories

• REGISTERED
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:29 PM

I might just covet that library catalog!!  :frogwink:

Not scrappy purchases here! My scrap room is too cluttered as it is. I'm trying to clear some more space in it while I'm in spring cleaning mode. :cheerleader:

Lydia

calvinball.gifpost-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb.j

#10 CABoyle

CABoyle

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:16 PM

Haven't bought anything as great as that card catalog! Just some Scoretape, glue dots, and printer ink. And paw print stickers for my kitty page. Oh, wait - I did buy something great - the new Cricut Expore Air 2! (How could I forget? Maybe cause I haven't even taken it out of the box yet - too busy with Calvinball!) I had been eyeing it, but thought it was too expensive for me right now, but then it was on HSN on craft day for a good price - best part is they have flex pay! And very good shipping costs to Alaska! Yay! 

Congratulations on your new purchase!  I have the Explore Air and love it!  I use it for almost all of my pages.  

• kscraps1 and mroberts3 like this

#11 LisaDV

LisaDV

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:34 PM

Love your new purchase. That's right up my alley.  Enjoy.

calvinball.gif

#12 mroberts3

mroberts3

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

Congratulations on your new purchase!  I have the Explore Air and love it!  I use it for almost all of my pages.  

I have the Expression and really wanted a WiFi machine so I could stop hauling my computer into the craft room. I also just made a new spot for it that makes it easier to use - between that and the new machine I'm sure I'll be using it all the time, too! 

• kscraps1, craftymeggy and CABoyle like this

calvinball.gif

#13 Linda S

Linda S

• REGISTERED
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:21 PM

I love your card catalogue! I've bought a few new things this month, but my biggest purchase was a set of the new Distress Oxide inks. I'm really loving them and hope to play with them some more this weekend.
  • kscraps1, craftymeggy and JustJac like this

<p>calvinball.gif     post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j

#14 mawscrap8

mawscrap8

• REGISTERED
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Pages & cards & canvas & journaling & planning

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:36 AM

Have you bought anything scrappy related that you love this month? I bought an old library card catalogue that is going to store my pictures. I just have to find the perfect spot for it.

very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • kscraps1 likes this

Kathy McElfresh

#15 kscraps1

kscraps1

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:15 PM

The only things I have purchased are adhesive and a cute pack of baker's twine with 12 different colors from Michael's. I love using twine on my layouts but I only have two colors. This pack is just what I wanted!

• craftymeggy, CABoyle and mawscrap8 like this

Kelly S

#16 snapsandsnippets

snapsandsnippets

repeating stories

• REGISTERED
  • 735 posts
  • Interests:Scrapbooking, cardmaking, reading, decorating

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:29 PM

I have been to Tuesday Mornings twice since I started thinking about Calvinball last month.  I have tried to only pick up add-on items from lines I already knew I had.  I only partially succeeded.  Then last week I totally failed when I picked up a humongous paper pad from Paige Evans Pink Paislee Fancy Free line.  It's 48 single sided sheets so I am toying with the idea of using it for planner pages.  Such happy patterns!!

pink_paislee_fancy_free_12by12_paper_pad

• craftymeggy, JustJac, CABoyle and 1 other like this

Susanne

Snaps & Snippets, my blog (on hiatus for who knows how long)

Snaps & Snippets on Facebook

Counterfeit Kit Challenge, design team member

photo-thumb-11329.png?_r=1488809346

#17 snapsandsnippets

snapsandsnippets

repeating stories

• REGISTERED
  • 735 posts
  • Interests:Scrapbooking, cardmaking, reading, decorating

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:30 PM

The only things I have purchased are adhesive and a cute pack of baker's twine with 12 different colors from Michael's. I love using twine on my layouts but I only have two colors. This pack is just what I wanted!

What willpower!

• craftymeggy likes this

Susanne

Snaps & Snippets, my blog (on hiatus for who knows how long)

Snaps & Snippets on Facebook

Counterfeit Kit Challenge, design team member

photo-thumb-11329.png?_r=1488809346

#18 mawscrap8

mawscrap8

• REGISTERED
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Pages & cards & canvas & journaling & planning

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:13 AM

I've picked up a few things from Tuesday Morning and Michael's but my favorite things are my IO dies from my LSS.  I got tired of the feathers I made from my punch so I bought a page of paper with feathers and planned to fussy cut them (which I did for a few layouts) but I saw a gorgeous die set with three open feathers (guess that's what you call them -- just the outline, open in the middle) and I've gone crazy cutting scraps with them.  Now I will forever need feathers on every layout.  I also got my pre-ordered Distress Oxide inks last week and I've used them every day since.  

But my FAVORITE purchase was my GIS membership and Melissa Shanhun's Digi Scrapping class for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS, which I definitely am.  So I will dig deep into Debbie's massive store of resources and upgrade (and learn?) Photoshop Elements, and take Melissa's class in April.....  But I'll still keep cutting feathers to decorate my digi pages....maybe.

• snapsandsnippets, craftymeggy and CABoyle like this

Kathy McElfresh

#19 gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind

• REGISTERED
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Memory Keeper.Reader of Books.Homemaker.Zentangle Artist.Amateur Photographer.Follower of Christ.

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

That's beautiful!

I just received a pre-order I made a few weeks back from A Cherry on Top --

https://goo.gl/photo...uaYQYm3iypQnZ1A

I believe that's the collection Traci Reed designed for Simple Stories. I CT for her . . . I would love to have this one digi.

I've picked up a few things from Tuesday Morning and Michael's but my favorite things are my IO dies from my LSS.  I got tired of the feathers I made from my punch so I bought a page of paper with feathers and planned to fussy cut them (which I did for a few layouts) but I saw a gorgeous die set with three open feathers (guess that's what you call them -- just the outline, open in the middle) and I've gone crazy cutting scraps with them.  Now I will forever need feathers on every layout.  I also got my pre-ordered Distress Oxide inks last week and I've used them every day since.  

But my FAVORITE purchase was my GIS membership and Melissa Shanhun's Digi Scrapping class for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS, which I definitely am.  So I will dig deep into Debbie's massive store of resources and upgrade (and learn?) Photoshop Elements, and take Melissa's class in April.....  But I'll still keep cutting feathers to decorate my digi pages....maybe.

Everyone is so helpful around here . . . you will LOVE digi scrapping in PSE!

• craftymeggy likes this

Cheryl Ashcraft

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

calvinball.gif post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j

#20 gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind

• REGISTERED
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Memory Keeper.Reader of Books.Homemaker.Zentangle Artist.Amateur Photographer.Follower of Christ.

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

I purchased quite a bit of digi supplies. I think my favorite kit was this one, though:

kcbflergs-etherealmagic-bundle.jpg

• snapsandsnippets, craftymeggy and JustJac like this

Cheryl Ashcraft

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

calvinball.gif post-11329-0-82386500-1488979584_thumb.j

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users