• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jakrn

jakrn

staying on the doorstep

• REGISTERED
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

Hi! My name is Joyce but you will see me around the site as jakrn. A scrapbooking friend referred me to your site! I am excited to be here! I am a retired nurse, wife, mother to 4,step mother to 4,  and grandmother to 2 grandsons, 5 step granddaughters and 3 step grandsons! My large family provides me with tons of photos to scrap! I love traveling, gardening, spending time with family and friends, and scrapping, of course! I am a CT member for a few designers and will be posting pages using their products here. I am looking forward to meeting and making new friends here!

• LisaDV likes this

#2 LisaDV

LisaDV

letting the kids jump on the sofa

• REGISTERED
  • 135 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:37 PM

Welcome, @jakrn! Since you say CT, I'll assume you're a digital scrapper. Can't wait to see your pages in the gallery here.

They've changed the forum to be through facebook and most conversations will be there.

Hopefully someone can link it. I'm on my phone and not that savvy on it.

calvinball.gif

#3 DebbieHodge

DebbieHodge

Get It Scrapped! teacher

• ADMINISTRATORS
  • 6,800 posts
  • Interests:writing, scrapbooking, family & friends

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:22 AM

Hi, jakm and welcome. We're moving more and more to using the Get It Scrapped Facebook group for shares of both ideas and layouts. I'd love it if you'd find us there at http://getitscrapped.com/fbgroup

#4 TinaCampbell

TinaCampbell

knows where the cookies are

• REGISTERED
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Project Life, Smashbook, Genealogy, Birdwatching, Weekend Getaways

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:39 AM

Welcome :) I too have 4 children n 4 Stepchildren. We are combined with 17 grandkids and 5 Great grandkids so totally get you on lots of scrapping :) Looking forward to seeing what you create :)

Tina :) 

Tina's Scrap Corner, my blog

Lasting Memories, design team member

Jo's Scrap Shack, design team member

calvinball.gif

#5 Terry

Terry

mom, wife, golfer, business woman & digi scrapper!

• REGISTERED
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

Welcome Joyce!

Terry

gallery_11329_466_10002.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users