Style is Leverage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maribeth

Maribeth

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Scrapbooking, Photography, RV-Camping.

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:00 AM

Does anyone want to discuss some of the things this online course is making you think about?

I really loved to contrast between the pages from the first day's webinar and the second day's webinar.  As a paper scrapper I thought i would not be able to relate to the digital pages shown on day two.  But I actually realized my STYLE is more similar to those pages than the STYLE of the pages from day one.  And the fact that all of the pages which have been shown in the Webinars have been absolutely fabulous and are so different just goes to confirm that there is not just one single CORRECT way to put a page together.  

Great class so far Debbie, thank you.

calvinball.gifpost-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb.j

#2 DebbieHodge

DebbieHodge

Get It Scrapped! teacher

• ADMINISTRATORS
  • 6,800 posts
  • Interests:writing, scrapbooking, family & friends

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:14 AM

Yes!!! Love all of your observations, Maribeth. Style is not all technique or product (though some is)--and that means we can identify with paper and digital scrapbookers. So glad you're getting inspo from the variety of pages and taking away the idea that there really isn't a single correct approach.

Looking forward to Kristin's webinar today. Have never interviewed her before!!

Maribeth are you on Facebook and if so would you be willing to come make this post over in our FB group there? http://debbiehodge.com/fbgroup

We are trying out moving conversation there instead of in the forums this first quarter of 2017. Thanks.

#3 Maribeth

Maribeth

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Scrapbooking, Photography, RV-Camping.

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

I am on Facebook, but I guess I have not joined your group.  I will go over there and ask to join and then will be happy to re-post this there.

calvinball.gifpost-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb.j

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users