Photo

Greenery - Color of the Year

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ladydoc

Ladydoc

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, podcasting, art, photography, travel, knitting, reading, design, sustainability, anthropology

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:46 AM

I like it. I had thought a green but not this shade. I think I've seen greenery used a bit in places like Nicole Miller and Pottery Barn. Not very apparent on the Nordstrom site, though last years colors do show up. Mainstream fashion a little slow on the color this year? Lots of graphic design buttons and banners use this. We and the Color has had this color in several items. I think nature and environment are very strong trends right now. This works well with neutrals and gold which seem to be staying pretty strong. Of course, plants and nature go well with pretty much anything; so, it's a workable color. How is everyone feeling about this choice?

post-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb_zcalvinball_zpsqay1lvvv.gifclickheresmall_zpsu4msbetn.jpg

#2 sal4gal

sal4gal

repeating stories

• REGISTERED
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:Grandkids, Digi Scrappping, Camping, Books on tape (Audible), Amateur Star and Solar Astronomy with hubby.

Posted 08 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

Love how we can always count on you to keep us up to date :)   Interesting . . .  we were in a furniture store this week and there was a patterned chair this color and I loved it, however I would not want to invest in a nice chair in such a trendy color. 

Sallie

#3 mfortunato

mfortunato

Marcia Fortunato

• REGISTERED
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:family, scrapbooking, photography, hiking, travel

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:53 AM

We have a loveseat in this color that we got maybe ten years ago - guess it's finally trendy! ;) It's in our Ohio family room with mostly neutrals around it, and although it's pretty bright, it always makes me smile! Not a color I could live with in big doses, though, and definitely not one I can wear (it makes me look sickly green :sick: )

Marcia
mfortunato.blogspot.com
​Instagram - marciamfortunato

#4 Isbaha

Isbaha

in the front hall checking out the furniture

• REGISTERED
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:19 PM

I like it but I am not fond of it. Maybe in some color palettes I will love it ?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users