4 replies to this topic

#1 Ladydoc

Ladydoc

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, art, photography, travel, knitting, reading, design

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

I'm so looking forward to CHA this year. Phoenix is a change and I was getting pretty comfortable with Anaheim. Still, I have some family in the Phoenix area I'm hoping to see. Who else will be there and where might I find you? I'm staying at the Hilton Garden Inn midtown. I'm taking a few classes and on my own most of the time though I have agreed to some volunteer hours with Charity Wings. If you are not attending but want me to check something out at the event, let me know. I've debated a lot about reporting with social media and have decided to make only a few posts and if I dare do a video, it's going to be very short! I hate to clog up feeds. I only hope my friends will be so kind! I always have great intentions about doing reviews but there are already so many on-line. I might post a couple on my blog, but likely just something that may not have had a lot of attention. I always get a lot of inspiration from CHA and I love seeing folk I've not seen in a while.

• JennMcCabe likes this

post-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb_zcalvinball_zpsqay1lvvv.gifclickheresmall_zpsu4msbetn.jpg

#2 Jana_NJ

Jana_NJ

All GIS

• REGISTERED
  • 760 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

Did they change the name?

#3 Ladydoc

Ladydoc

doesn

• REGISTERED
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, art, photography, travel, knitting, reading, design

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:47 PM

Yes, "Creativation" is the show's name. A little more inspiring than Craft and Hobby Association Annual Meeting and Trade Show!

post-11329-0-90384100-1457018789_thumb_zcalvinball_zpsqay1lvvv.gifclickheresmall_zpsu4msbetn.jpg

#4 Terry

Terry

mom, wife, golfer, business woman & digi scrapper!

• REGISTERED
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:40 AM

sounds like a great time

Terry

gallery_11329_466_10002.jpg

#5 JanetJanetK

JanetJanetK

staying for just one cup

• REGISTERED
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:37 AM

Oh fun and exciting! I think attending a CHA event will always be on my bucket list. Someday!

I think just being around all that creativity would be such a high for weeks...lol.

What are you most excited about seeing. I always like seeing what the top 10 show picks are

and of course all the new paper collections...like a moth to a flame.

Remember the days when you never saw sneak peeks til during or after the show, now companies

post it all ahead. I am not complaining- I like it all.

• Ladydoc likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users